Who We Are

Monday, April 09, 2018

Peace and Qui--

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  So, the other day, I felt like having some down-time. Mom had just finished making the bed, so I decided a little nap was in order.  Then ...

IMG_0028MagsCamBed
"Hey!  What are you and Mom doing?  Playing?  Posing for pix?  Can I join in?"
"Um ... Mom?  Are you done making the bed?"

I tried to explain to Maggie that I was looking for a little peace and quiet, but ...

IMG_0030CamMagsTalking
"I was just going to ... ""
Hey!  Here's my Pickle!  You could play with my Pickle!  I've got my GoughNuts stick, too!
What do you think?  Wanna play with our toys?  Or we could chase each other around for a while or play neck-grabbies or something!

C'mon, Cam!  Let's play!  C'mon!!!"

I'll spare you the audio, but she went on like that for a good 10-15 minutes.

IMG_0033CamBed
"Do you see what I am dealing with here?"
IMG_0034CamEyeRoll
{EYE ROLL}
"How can I resist her?"

She can be very persuasive!

IMG_0035MagsBed
"That was one of my better speeches, if I do say so myself!"

I did get up and play with her.  What can I say?  Who can resist that face?

Cammie!

11 comments:

  1. never hurts to have a little play time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl wears you out, doesn't she??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cammie being a big sister is W O R K
    But I must say you do it with such grace..Maggie is Lucky
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL - Misty does the same thing to both Lightning and Timber. She keeps bringing toys over to them and literally drops them on top of them, head, paws, body, tail. She can be very persistent.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. We heard your speech on the Book of Faces and it was great. We're glad to hear Cam relented and played with you. You must have been very persuasive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cammie, you are so patient with your little sisfur. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And who CAN??! that face is VERY irresistable!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nose I can't....I'm coming right over Maggie, what shall we play next?????
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:55 AM

    You girls are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peace and quiet is nice, but I can't resist my kid sister when she wants to play either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like there was quite a conversation going on...you two are so fun!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete