Who We Are

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Snooter Smoochies!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  How many of you (or your moms) wanted to give Cammie's snooter a big ol' smooch yesterday?  That's what I thought!  LOTS of you!  Well, here.  Let me do it for you!

IMG_0243MagsCamSnooterSmooch
  "Kiss-kiss, Cam-a-roo!"  
   "Oh, my Maggie!"  

She is seriously smoochable!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

PS:  I was NOT about to grab her neck and engage in Crazed River Otter Games!  I was NOT!

PS again:  OK, I was.  But I did give her a smooch first!

10 comments:

  1. You are the bestest sissy ever, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sweet, loving sister! Without ANY nefarious plans in mind at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure we wanted to give Cammie smooches and in fact the monitor is a bit of a mess
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to butter her up before engaging in some CROG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, as long as you had smoochies first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smoochies are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet kisses for some sweet gals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOL that's my girl, take them by surprise.

    Wooos
    Arko

    ReplyDelete